~~~


Friday, September 19, 2014

Alison Shaw , Susan Dawson 2013-14 Martha Vineyards Mentorship




We just finished the “2013-14 Alison Shaw Mentorship Program.”It was a pleasure and honor to meet and spend time with each person. I had the joy and benefit of seeing their work and hearing all the stories first hand so I can promise you there is much here to appreciate .


As much as I love photography it has been a long hard bitter/sweet road for me. There was family, work and everything else under the sun that seemed to impede my progress. It was like starting over every time I finally got a chance to shoot. Over the last 3 years there have been 3 workshops and Alison’s Mentorship Program. With time now freeing up I feel that I’m ready, finally, to move forward with all my photographic dreams.

I want to thank all the people that have helped me along this crazy wacky trail the last few years.

Alison Shaw

Susan Dawson

Donna Foster

Eli Dagostino

Claire Cain

All my fellow students for their inspiration , help and most of all their friendship.

And of course everyone else that Alison and Susan brought in for the mentorship program.

It has been a great learning experience and lots of laughs. Hugs and kisses everyone.

Until the next time, best of light and life.




No comments:

Where we come from is as important as where we are heading

1915

1915

1933

1933

1953

1953

1958

1958

1960

1960

1977

1977