~~~


Thursday, January 23, 2014

Menemsha


spent last week at the vineyards , arriving on Tuesday , three days ahead of our 3 day Alison Shaw's mentorship group on Friday. here are some of the photos from Menemsha harbor. I didn't realize how busy we would all be for the weekend retreat  , the mentorship is turning out to be a lot more involved and for the better.It couldn't of happened at a better time for me. 

with work , relationships and all else that overfills my life there never seems to be enough time to shoot. the mentorship has forced me to get off my levi's . so during the time of year when I'm usually hibernating I'm working , even if it's mostly indoors. come the next retreat I'll arrive even earlier to shoot all the places on the island I scouted last week. 

more photos to follow in the next few days.























4 comments:

CJ said...

Would love to hear a little more about the mentorship and how it all works if you feel like sharing.

Mickey said...

Will do CJ, I will send you some info.

Unknown said...

Some wonderful shots- the mentorship sounds better and better- kudos!

Mickey said...

Thank you Chas ,I appreciate it. The mentorship is working out better then I thought it would .Will only have a few months to go until retirement when it is finished.Hopefully by then I will be ready for my photography full time.

Where we come from is as important as where we are heading

1915

1915

1933

1933

1953

1953

1958

1958

1960

1960

1977

1977