~~~


Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Soap and Windows


A couple of weeks ago I arrived at the Vineyards at 6:40 am . I had appointments early afternoon , after which I had to check into my hotel and get cleaned up for dinner with friends. driving around killing time I found a store that had it's windows all soaped up.  they looked so interesting ,so I parked my car in a 15 minute parking spot , just across from the police station .It didn't matter to me that it was pouring , I just wanted to get photos of the windows.

After about an hour I noticed that people were stopping their cars to see what I was doing . No one got out or said anything , they just stopped and watched. . I guess they figured anyone stupid enough to stand in the rain photographing windows wasn't all there in the first place.

Maybe that's why the police didn't give me a ticket ;o)










2 comments:

Unknown said...

absolutely love these...and your story!

Mickey said...

Thank you Jeanna , It's nice to hear from you and your kind words . Congrats to your nephew Cutter winning best director for " fishing without nets " ;O) Im sure you are all very proud of him .

Miss ya all , hugs and kisses.

Where we come from is as important as where we are heading

1915

1915

1933

1933

1953

1953

1958

1958

1960

1960

1977

1977