~~~


Monday, January 17, 2011

under the weight of it all.

I carry my equipment every where I go. but due to prior commitments , work , the terrible weather and other projects they haven't seen much action lately. for example , I have been trying to get down to the jersey shore for the last 3 months but everytime I get the chance the weather is just not working for me or something else comes up.

I have two major projects I want to have completed by the end of 2012 and one other MAJOR project to complete before I start my new life in 2014 ( more about that as time gets near. ) . So today I decided to take on the huge task of sorting and organizing my photo files. I have a 500 GB portable HD along with about 250 DVD's sitting on the right hand side of my desk filled with raw and psd files that I figure will take me close to 6 months to complete , if I'm lucky. what the hell have I been thinking?!?!?

Any ways even when I'm not able to jump into the car and take off I still like to take pictures of the skies . so I would like to share a couple of those.








No comments:

Where we come from is as important as where we are heading

1915

1915

1933

1933

1953

1953

1958

1958

1960

1960

1977

1977