~~~


Friday, December 2, 2011

Holiday Season

talking with one of my brother's today and a few other friends , arranging dinner plans for Atlantic City next weekend. it occured to us that this will probably be the last time we see each other this year. sitting here digesting that I was thinking about family and friends that I won't see at all for the holidays.

 I don't want anyone one to think I could have forgotten them ( yea right , like anyone could forget these wackadoos ! ) . so here is a christmas wish for each and everyone of you.

                                             

love ya all !


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mickey, Very cool picture! Happy Holidays to you and as Paul McCartney would say, we hope you're Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime. Steve and Janice in SoCal

Mickey said...

Who's Paul McCartney? ;O ) Hope Jan and yourselve are having a wonderful Christmas Season . Say hello to everyone for me out there in SoCal.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mickey, Merry Christmas from North Dakota! I should be home sometime next summer. I miss you guys and hope to see you when I'm home.
Little Eddie.

Mickey said...

Hey Eddie , your not so little anymore ! I see that you and your family moved to ND . What's with the changes and how do you like it? Call or e-mail me when you get the chance. My God your little ones must be getting pretty big by now. Say hello to your mom for me . Hugs and kisses for all of you .Have a great Christmas !!!

Where we come from is as important as where we are heading

1915

1915

1933

1933

1953

1953

1958

1958

1960

1960

1977

1977