~~~


Sunday, December 11, 2011

Feeling refreshed

back home , sitting here with a nice hot cup of tea , I'm feeling refreshed after a week of strolling the beaches and broadwalk, spending time with family , old friends and a few new ones . I can't help but look back and realize that even with the few potholes along my wacky trail , it has been a very good year for me. there is still lots of time left in this year 2011 but looking forward to the next one with high hopes and dreams.

below are a few black and white photos from the trip with color photos coming in a couple of days. hoping everyone enjoys them as much as I did taking them.

on a lighter note , it appears my Japenese is worst then my English , with everyone asking me to translate a post from earlier. while my words have changed a little since then , I will write it out the way it is posted.

O beautiful girl
feelings of sorrow , so sad
burning eyes so wet

so hard to see friends so near
to accept their hearts so clear

( I know , it sucks ! Cut me some slack. )



to my heart and soul



looking south




looking north




window reflections




No comments:

Where we come from is as important as where we are heading

1915

1915

1933

1933

1953

1953

1958

1958

1960

1960

1977

1977