~~~


Friday, April 1, 2011

smoke free









today starts the second month that I have not smoked a cigarette . nor any other flammable temptation for that matter. heading into the city this weekend for dinner and a show I was going to treat myself to something extra special like scalping Knicks or Yankee tickets. ex-smokers and those that have tried time and time again  without success know only to well how difficult it is.


so after thinking about it a little more I have decided to wait and see if I can make it to May 24 , the day I get back from Nova Scotia. If I haven't smoked by then I'm going to treat myself to a vacation next year that I would have normally used for Cape Cod , lake Placid or Maine and instead I will go travel crazy .


So for the next 54 days  I'll will be dreaming about places like the Serengeti , Patagonia , Japan , Israel and Newark NJ.

     Where would you jet set too?

No comments:

Where we come from is as important as where we are heading

1915

1915

1933

1933

1953

1953

1958

1958

1960

1960

1977

1977