~~~


Sunday, October 30, 2011

A collection of my words

I carry these 4 note books everywhere I go . they are never more then a few feet from me. with a stack of them , they are easily replaced as they are filled. then locked away from the outside world.





there is one that is a collection of my thoughts , observations and ideas. another of poems that I have been working on , changing , growing and maturing as I do. more people have seen the dark side of the moon then the words I scribed between the cover of these two books. hopefully , one day , some of these ideas combined with work from my other passions , will be available to the general public. if not , the whole collection can travel to the heavens on the same sparks as my ashes.   


a third book is where I keep my photography notes. seasons , situations and ideas I want to work on when I find the time. And lastly , I keep a notebook of the workshops I have attended. it usually takes me a few times at a location to really capture my feelings of a place. I don't have that special talent of just seeing everything the first time around. taking notes while i'm there and then evaluating my work to see what to do differently the next time.




attending a workshop at Martha's Vineyards earlier this month I have a few photos I like but many more that I screwed up and as you can see from my notes , I'm ready for next year.


There are also a couple of books like this one I keep handy to remind me of the things to watch for.


No comments:

Where we come from is as important as where we are heading

1915

1915

1933

1933

1953

1953

1958

1958

1960

1960

1977

1977