~~~


Saturday, December 26, 2015

Full Moon


That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind. 

Neil Armstrong 


I love that I live in area where there is always something to do 24 hours a day. Bored and after midnight I decided to go for a drive and maybe have a nice hot meal somewhere. As soon as I opened the front door and looked up at the sky my plans were changed. 

Instead I grabbed my camera looking for a dark open area to photograph the moon and night sky. ( Believe me , that is not an easy task here. ) 

It was a very light cloudy or hazy sky and the reflection of the sun off the moon left this incredible circular glow that took up most of the heavens.I never quite seen anything like this before. 

Having spent about 2 1/2 hours driving around and taking photos It was back home for sleep. I now have a truck load of photos to combine with other creative ideas later. 























No comments:

Where we come from is as important as where we are heading

1915

1915

1933

1933

1953

1953

1958

1958

1960

1960

1977

1977