~~~


Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Lightwritings and shadow boxing


2014 is turning out to be a very busy and important year for me. There are so many things going on all at the same time that it amazes me I'm able to get anything done.

one of those is my new website, which isn't finished but I have decided to upload today .hopefully it will motivate me to finish the rest before to long. I haven't worked on web pages in so long it was like learning all over again with all the web changes. It got to be such a struggle at one point that I was thinking of naming it , " Lightwritings and shadow boxing". 

I now need to write the text pages and come to a decision whether Im going to add galleries or a slideshow.One real problem is that while sorting photos for this project I keep coming across some from the past that I can't help but start working on. here is one from October 2007 . I think. 

below that is a link to my new site. hopefully it will be completed before to long. 





2 comments:

Judy said...

I really like this photo. Very moody, lots of depth.

Mickey said...

Thank you Judy , I appreciate it , This is Wellfleet Harbor on Cape Cod Bay. I love the Cape.

Where we come from is as important as where we are heading

1915

1915

1933

1933

1953

1953

1958

1958

1960

1960

1977

1977