~~~


Friday, September 13, 2013

Improvising


My project this summer was to work on photographing stars. well a funny thing happen on the way to Mickeyville  , the weather and my schedule didn't play well together.

so while spending another day sitting in the rain it came to me to work on multiple projects that would give me the elbow room to work no matter what itch the weather is suffering from .


there are 3 projects now.


1.  black and white photos .
           
2.  glass and rain project

3.  and of course my star project.


here is a photo from the glass and rain project.







3 comments:

ginnewt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ginnewt said...

Really love the background colors and your depth of field.

Mickey said...

Thank you ginnewt , I appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment here.

Have a great weekend.

Where we come from is as important as where we are heading

1915

1915

1933

1933

1953

1953

1958

1958

1960

1960

1977

1977