~~~


Friday, November 9, 2012

A happy Surprise


A few months ago I added a gadget to this blog called , “ Popular Post “ . a few changes were made this week that was received with very positive results.

One was I decided to change the gadget set up to the most popular over the last 30 days instead of the ‘ all time most ‘ . The changes to the list are now more frequent and seem to draw a lot more attention.

Second I left a link on Facebook to a post from last year and just typed , “ A look back “ . It was surprising from the e-mails and messages how much people liked the idea. So with this encouragement , every Sunday I will leave a link on Facebook to an earlier post from my , Lost in the Adirondacks site.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and support .

No comments:

Where we come from is as important as where we are heading

1915

1915

1933

1933

1953

1953

1958

1958

1960

1960

1977

1977