~~~


Saturday, December 25, 2010

lost and found



having learned at an early age , that life is about that lost , I find myself looking back on the past 12 months and those friends of yesteryears that are with us no more. they will be missed and I will think of them often. Of all the people I have met this past year in my travels and everyday life, a few have been so special ,whether we shared a laugh, a hug and even a tear or two, that they have helped fill the void of those left behind. their kindness will forever be appreciated.


I've found that if one is willing to keep their heart's and mind open we’re able to move on and grow no matter what one encounters from day to day. for 2011, along with the usual 25,000 miles I spend driving around New York and the northeast, I will be visiting at least two places I’ve never been, attending workshops with two artists that I have admired for years, and who knows, maybe even take a photo or two.


Looking forward to the new year with it’s highs and lows and the people and places I meet along the way.


welcoming the light of the new year.





No comments:

Where we come from is as important as where we are heading

1915

1915

1933

1933

1953

1953

1958

1958

1960

1960

1977

1977