~~~


Thursday, January 19, 2012

100 post !








100 , what a number , when I started this blog , never did it occur to me that there would be so many. hell most of my family and friends didn't realize I knew that many words.it started as a kind of log of my trips to the Adirondacks , branching out into a collection of trips to just about everywhere and anywhere. there have been plenty of laughs and a few tears along the way.

with post like " Just another Black Sheep ". where my friends at work tagged me with the moniker " The undesirable " to the more recent post , " My Lost Art , And What Could of Been ", removed at the request of just about everyone. it was a lot of laughs , made memorable by all the kidding and kind words expressed over the period of time this blog covered.

now it's time to take a break and work on my October 2014 project thingy I have spent so much time talking about. as Kabir once said : The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up. and lord knows I have been sleeping far to long. in case I don't make my way back , I'd like to leave 3 links to post that are dear to my heart.

last one out , turn out the lights! I love ya all !



http://lostintheadirondacks.blogspot.com/2010/12/lost-and-found.html



http://lostintheadirondacks.blogspot.com/2011/01/party-within-party.html



http://lostintheadirondacks.blogspot.com/2011/03/st-patricks-day.html


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mickey, So is the 100th really your last blog post? I really liked reading your writing and seeing your photos... What's the deal? Where can I see any of your photos now? PS And Paul McCartney was once a member of a group called WINGS...hehe
from your sis-in-law in SoCal, Janice

Mickey said...

Hello Janice. Im going to try and make it back from time to time. I have just been very busy . With this mild winter I'm getting a lot of things done eary.

See you guys in the spring or fall .

Where we come from is as important as where we are heading

1915

1915

1933

1933

1953

1953

1958

1958

1960

1960

1977

1977